Structural Heart Cases, 1st Edition A Color Atlas of Pearls and Pitfalls
Using a practical, case-based format, this superbly illustrated atlas by Dr. Paul Sorajja is a comprehensive collection of more than 130 professional experiences in treating structural heart disease. Organized by pathology, each case presents key clinical points for practitioners at all levels, from beginner to expert. Cases are provided by interventionalists and surgeons with extensive hands-on experience, and edited by experts in the field
- Includes more than 130 cases covering the full range of structural procedures formitral valve disease, aortic valve disease, prosthetic valve disease, congenital heart disease, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, and tricuspid disease.
- Features more than 500 detailed instructional images for quick visual comprehension of essential aspects of each case.
- Each case includes clinical information, diagnostic images, bulleted learning points, and explanations and rationales for every step of the procedure.
- Covers catheter-based therapy for structural heart disease - an increasingly important and rapidly growing therapy for valvular heart disease.
- Provides operator pitfalls and errors to help optimize success with each procedure.
- Allows practitioners at all levels of experience to explore, gain insight, and learn important keys for success.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Paul Sorajja, MD, Director, Center for Valve and Structural Heart Disease, Minneapolis Heart Institute, Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Minneapolis, Minnesota ; Wesley A Pedersen, MD, Director, Structural Heart Disease; Co-director, Cardiovascular and Interventional Cardiology, Minneapolis Heart Institute at Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Minneapolis, Minnesota; John R Lesser, MD, Director of Cardiovascular CT and MRI, Minneapolis Heart Institute, Minneapolis, Minnesota; Richard Bae, MD, Director, Echocardiography Laboratory, Minneapolis Heart Institute, Department of Cardiovascular Diseases, Minneapolis, Minnesota and Emmanouil Brilakis, MD, PhD, FACC, FAHA, FESC, FSCAI, Director, Center of Complex Coronary Interventions, Minneapolis Heart Institute, Minneapolis, Minnesota; Adjunct Professor of Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, Texas
|Format||276 x 216|
|Autor||Paul Sorajja, MD, Wesley A Pedersen, MD, John R Lesser, MD, Richard Bae, MD and Emmanouil Brilakis|
|Liczba ilustracji||Approx. 900 illustrations (360 in full color)|