Superbly illustrated and thoroughly up to date, Specialty Imaging: Arthrography, by Dr. Julia R. Crim, is a one-stop resource, covering everything you need to know about joint access under fluoroscopy and ultrasound, as well as the use of CT and MR arthrography for accurate diagnosis of musculoskeletal injuries and diseases.
With a practical, clinically oriented focus, it brings you fully up-to-date with today's current knowledge on sports-related injuries and the causes of chronic joint pain.
- Presents information consistently, using a highly templated format with bulleted text and hundreds of illustrations with detailed legends for quick, easy reference
- Provides key concepts and imaging approaches needed to analyze arthrographic images of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, sacroiliac joint, knee, ankle, and foot
New to this Edition
- Covers the increasing use of ultrasound-guided arthrography, including a comprehensive discussion of tenosynography (contrast injection into tendon sheath)
- Includes new information on choosing whether to perform procedures under fluoroscopy or ultrasound, how to avoid pitfalls that may occur, and how to recognize artifacts and malpositioned injections
- Discusses recent advances in the understanding of femoral acetabular impingement, shoulder and hip instability, ankle ligament injuries, and postoperative complications of arthroscopy
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Julia R. Crim, MD, Chief of Musculoskeletal Radiology, Vice Chair for Clinical Affairs, Professor of Radiology, University of Missouri at Columbia, Columbia, Missouri
|Format||276 x 216|
|Liczba ilustracji||Approx. 900 illustrations including many full color images|