Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition Volume 3: Craniofacial, Head and Neck Surgery and Pediatric Plastic Surgery
Completely revised to meet the demands of today's trainee and practicing plastic surgeon, Craniofacial, Head and Neck and Pediatric Plastic Surgery, Volume 3 of Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition, features new color clinical photos, videos and coverage of hot topics in the field. Editor-narrated Power Point presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures in plastic surgery.
- Offers evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of experts to help you apply the very latest advances in craniofacial, head and neck, and pediatric plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes.
- Features editor-narrated PowerPoint presentations that take you step by step through key techniques and procedures.
Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
New to this Edition
- Provides updated coverage of: Aesthetic reconstruction of the nose; Orbito-maxillary reconstruction; Cheek and lip reconstruction; Facial paralysis; Facial transplant; and Surgical management of migraine headaches.
- Highlights the latest information on Computerised surgical planning in orthognathic surgery; Computerised surgical planning in craniofacial, head and neck surgery; and Rotation advancement.
- Includes brand-new color clinical photos, videos, and lectures.
Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Eduardo D Rodriguez, MD, DDS, Helen L. Kimmel Professor of Reconstructive Surgery ; Joseph E Losee, MD, FACS, FAAP, Professor of Surgery and Pediatrics Chief, Division Pediatric Plastic Surgery, Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of University of Pittsburgh Medical Centre, Pittsburgh, PA, USA and Peter C. Neligan, MB, FRCS(I), FRCSC, FACS, Professor of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
|Format||276 x 216|
|Autor||Eduardo D Rodriguez, MD, DDS, Joseph E Losee, MD, FACS, FAAP and Peter C. Neligan, MB, FRCS(I), FRCSC, FACS|
|Liczba ilustracji||2633 illustrations (2330 in full color)|