Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition Volume 2: Aesthetic Surgery
Completely revised to meet the demands of today's trainee and practicing plastic surgeon, Aesthetic, Volume 2 of Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition, features new color clinical photos, videos and coverage of hot topics in the field. Editor-narrated Power Point presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures in aesthetic surgery.
- Offers evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of experts to help you apply the very latest advances in aesthetic plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes.
- Features editor-narrated video presentations that take you step by step through key techniques and procedures.
Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
New to this Edition
- Provides updated coverage of: Facelift - The male patient; Energy-based devices for body contouring; Autologous gluteal flaps for augmentation and preservation of gluteal contour; Buttock shaping with fat grafting and liposuction; and Essential elements of patient safety in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, just to name a few.
- Includes brand-new color clinical photos, videos, and lectures.
- New volume editor J. Peter Rubin brings his expertise and know-how to all aspects of aesthetic surgery.
Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By J. Peter Rubin, MD, FACS, Director of Body Contouring Program, Associate Professor of Surgery, Chief, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Chief and Endowed Professor Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Peter C. Neligan, MB, FRCS(I), FRCSC, FACS, Professor of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
|Format||276 x 216|
|Autor||J. Peter Rubin, MD, FACS and Peter C. Neligan, MB, FRCS(I), FRCSC, FACS|
|Liczba ilustracji||1441 illustrations (1434 in full color)|