In its fully revised and updated second edition, Musculoskeletal Imaging covers every aspect of musculoskeletal radiology. This medical reference book incorporates the latest diagnostic modalities and interventional techniques, as well as must-read topics such as hip, groin and cartilage imaging; newly described impingements; and new concepts in the hip including teres ligament pathology. Accessibility in print, online and across portable devices makes Musculoskeletal Imaging a fully searchable and dependable source for both reading and reference. This publication is a key title in the popular Expert Radiology Series, which delivers evidence-based expert guidance from around the globe.
"This is an excellent benchbook and accompanying electronic resource which will be of value to trainee radiologists and established consultants."
Reviewed by: Dr Steve Amerasekara, Consultant Radiologist on behalf of journal RAD Magazine, July 2015
"This outstanding text is now an acclaimed primary resource and therefore belongs in the libraries and at the work stations of all general and orthopedic hospital departments of radiology and, indeed, at any and all imaging facilities involved in musculoskeletal imaging."
Foreword by: Lee F. Rogers, June 2015
- Fully understand each topic with a format that delivers essential background information.
- Streamline the decision-making process with integrated protocols, classic signs, and ACR guidelines, as well as a design that structures every chapter consistently to include pathophysiology, imaging techniques, imaging findings, differential diagnosis, and treatment options.
- Write the most comprehensive reports possible with help from boxes highlighting what the referring physician needs to know, as well as suggestions for treatment and future imaging studies.
- Access in-depth case studies, valuable appendices, and additional chapters covering all of the most important musculoskeletal procedures performed today.
- Quickly locate important information with a full-color design that includes color-coded tables and bulleted lists highlighting key concepts, as well as color artwork that lets you easily find critical anatomic views of diseases and injuries.
New to this Edition
- Engage with more than 40 brand-new videos, including arthroscopic videos.
- Easily comprehend complicated material with over 5,000 images and new animations.
- Explore integrated clinical perspectives on the newest modalities such as PET-CT in cancer, diffusion MR, as well as ultrasonography, fusion imaging, multi-slice CT and nuclear medicine.
- Learn from team of international experts provides a variety of evidence-based guidance, including the pros and cons of each modality, to help you overcome difficult challenges.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
By Thomas Pope, MD, FACR, Consultant Radiologist and Vice Chairman, Radisphere National Radiology Group, Isle of Palms, South Carolina ; Hans L. Bloem, MD, PhD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Radiology, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands ; Javier Beltran, MD, FACR, Chairman, Department of Radiology, Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY; Clinical Director of Musculoskeletal Radiology, Radisphere National Radiology Group, Beachwood, Ohio ; William B. Morrison, MD, Professor, Department of Radiology, Thomas Jefferson University, Director, Division of Musculoskeletal and General Diagnostic Radiology, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and David John Wilson, MBBS, BSc, MFSEM, FRCP, FRCR, Honorary Consultant Radiologist, Oxford University Hospitals, Senior Clinical Lecturer, University of Oxford, Consultant Radiologist, St Lukes Hospital, Oxford, United Kingdom
|Format||276 x 216|
|Autor||Thomas Pope, MD, FACR, Hans L. Bloem, MD, PhD, Javier Beltran, MD, FACR, William B. Morrison, MD and David John Wilson|