Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Sports Medicine Second edition Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery
Part of the highly regarded Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery series , Sports Medicine, Second Edition , is a concise, lavishly illustrated reference covering key sports medicine surgeries in step-by-step detail. Ideal for orthopaedic surgery sports medicine specialists, this Second Edition presents the preferred techniques of surgical masters, illustrated with full-color, sequential, surgeon’s-eye view intraoperative photographs, as well as superb drawings by noted medical illustrators. Fourteen new chapters keep you fully up to date with recent changes in the field.
- Provides the up-to-date guidance you need to master both traditional techniques and innovative new procedures in sports medicine surgery.
- Features 14 all-new chapters:
- Open Anterior Shoulder Stabilization
- Latarjet Procedure
- Superior Capsular Reconstruction
- Augmentation of Single Bundle ACL tears
- Individualized Approach to ACL Reconstruction)
- The Anterolateral Ligament
- Extra-articular Tenodesis of the Knee
- Double Bundle PCL Reconstruction
- Osteotomies About the Knee
- Labral Reconstruction
- Sub-spine Impingment of the Hip
- Proximal Hamstring Avulsions
- Achilles Tendon Repair
- Treatment of Osteochondral Lesions of the Talar Dome: Surgical Options
- Focuses on selecting and performing the correct technique for optimal surgical outcomes.
- Helps you acquire both knowledge and skill as you master the art and science of sports medicine surgery with guidance from leading sports medicine surgeons.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience:
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
|Format||276 x 212|
|Autor||Freddie H. Fu|