JACC's Imaging Cases in Cardiovascular Intervention, 1st Edition
Here in one cohesive and educational volume are over 275 key cases from the Journal of the American College of Cardiology: Cardiovascular Intervention's popular "Images in Intervention" column. Carefully selected and organized topically with added commentaries, this collection presents cases that are instructional, unusual, and multifaceted, ranging from the most common to very rare. The images and explanations, both in print and online, give a highly visual and informative understanding of some of the most complex interventional cases and their complications.
- Cases chosen by Dr. Spencer King, former editor of JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions and a leader in the field of interventional cardiology, along with colleague Dr. Michael McDaniel, covering a 10-year period in JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions.
- Unique coverage spans the full range of cardiovascular interventions, including coronary anomalies, pathologic conditions and complications; structural heart disease conditions and solutions; and technical approaches to unusual clinical situations.
- Each case includes one or more interventional images and a narrative explanation on best practice guidelines for insertion, placement, tips and pitfalls, and problem solving.
- Cases are organized topically and indexed by diagnosis, symptoms, and complications for multiple ways of easily accessing content.
- Videos offer real-time visualization of fourth dimension conditions for an improved understanding of complex and innovative approaches.
- Images include high-quality angiographic, echocardiographic, optical tomographic, CT, MRI, histologic, and other images.
- One-of-a-kind, highly instructive coverage of complex cases, originated by an international team of leading experts, ideally suited for interventional cardiologists, interventional radiologists, fellows, and all members of the cardiac cath lab team.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Spencer King and Michael McDaniel
|Format||276 x 216|
|Autor||Spencer King and Michael McDaniel|