Introduction to Vascular Ultrasonography, 7th Edition
Focused content, an easy-to-read writing style, and abundant illustrations make Introduction to Vascular Ultrasonography the definitive reference on arterial and venous ultrasound. Trusted by radiologists, interventional radiologists, vascular and interventional fellows, residents, and sonographers through six outstanding editions, the revised 7th Edition covers all aspects of ultrasound vascular diagnosis, including peripheral veins and arteries, carotid and vertebral arteries, abdominal vessels, and transcranial Doppler. Step-by-step explanations, all highly illustrated, walk you through the full spectrum of ultrasound sonography practice, including all that's new in this quickly evolving field.
- Organizes sections with quick reference in mind: clinical rationale, anatomy, examination technique, findings, and interpretation.
- Includes 2,100 clinical ultrasound images and anatomic line drawings, including over 1,000 in full color.
- Features new coverage of noninvasive image-guided procedures, robotic embolization, laser therapy, new Doppler ultrasound and color images, and guidance on promoting patient relationships.
- Takes a clear, readable, and practical approach to interventions and underlying rationales for a variety of complex IR principles, such as the physics of Doppler ultrasound and hemodynamics of blood flow.
- Contains extensive tables, charts, and graphs that clearly explain examination protocols, normal values, diagnostic parameters, and ultrasound findings.
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By John Pellerito, MD, North Shore University Hospital/NYU Medical Center, Manhasset, NY and Joseph F Polak, MD, MPH, Professor of Radiology, Tufts University School of Medicine, Vice Chair of Business Development, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts; Chief of Radiology, Lemuel Shattuck Hospital, Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
|Format||260 x 184|
|Autor||John Pellerito, Joseph F Polak|
|Liczba ilustracji||Approx. 2150 illustrations (1000 in full color)|