Intraoperative and Interventional Echocardiography, 2nd Edition Atlas of Transesophageal Imaging
Case-based and heavily illustrated, Intraoperative and Interventional Echocardiography: Atlas of Transesophageal Imaging, 2nd Edition covers virtually every clinical scenario in which you're likely to use TEE. Drs. Donald C. Oxorn and Catherine M. Otto provide practical, how-to guidanceon transesophageal echocardiography, including new approaches and state-of-the-art technologies. More than 1,500 images and accompanying videos sharpen your image acquisition and analysis skills and help you master this challenging technique.
- Real-world cases, hundreds of procedural videos, and abundant, detailed figures and tables show you exactly how to proceed, step by step, and get the best results.
- Each case begins with a brief presentation and discussion, and integrates clinical echocardiography, surgical pathology, and other imaging data.
- Clear descriptions of preoperative pathology guide you in choosing the best approach to common problems.
- The practice-based learning approach with expert commentary for each case helps you retain complex information and apply it in your daily practice.
New to this Edition
- Every chapter has been thoroughly revised, with discussions of new technology and new techniques, including several techniques that are on the verge of becoming mainstream.
- New chapters cover current transcatheter valve therapies and device closures.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Donald Oxorn, MD, CM, FRCPC, FACC, DNBE, Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, Division of Cardio-Thoracic Anesthesia, Adjunct Associate Professor of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA and Catherine M. Otto, MD, J. Ward Kennedy-Hamilton Endowed Chair in Cardiology, Professor of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Director, Heart Valve Clinic, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, Washington
|Format||276 x 216|
|Autor||Donald Oxorn, MD, CM, FRCPC, FACC, DNBE and Catherine M. Otto, MD|
|Liczba ilustracji||Approx. 1547 illustrations (1547 in full color)|