Essentials of Cardiac Anesthesia for Noncardiac Surgery, 1st Edition A Companion to Kaplan's Cardiac Anesthesia
Cena (EUR): 126,49 €
towar niedostępnydodaj do przechowalni
Patients with cardiac conditions routinely present for noncardiac surgeries, requiring special protocols for perioperative assessment and management by the anesthesiologist. Essentials of Cardiac Anesthesia for Noncardiac Surgery: A Companion to Kaplan's Cardiac Anesthesia provides current, easily accessible information in this complex area, ideal for general anesthesiologists and non-cardiac subspecialists. From preoperative assessment through postoperative care, this practical reference covers all perioperative approaches to today's patients with cardiac conditions.
- Provides guidance on the anesthetic diagnosis and management of the full range of cardiac lesions, helping minimize adverse outcomes and reduce complications for patients with common, complex, or uncommon cardiac conditions.
- Includes complete coverage of echocardiography and current monitoring techniques needed for thorough perioperative assessment - all from the anesthesiologist's perspective.
- Discusses safe and effective perioperative anesthetic management of patients presenting with advanced levels of cardiac care such as drug-eluting stents, multiple antiplatelet drugs, ventricular assist devices, multiple drugs for end-stage heart failure, and implanted electrical devices that produce cardiac resynchronization therapy, as well as patients with complicated obstetric problems or other significant cardiovascular issues.
- Features a concise, easy-to-navigate format and Key Points boxes in each chapter that help you find answers quickly.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Joel A. Kaplan, MD, Dean, School of Medicine; Vice President for Health Affairs; Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY
|Format||229 x 152|
|Autor||Joel A. Kaplan, MD|
|Liczba ilustracji||Approx. 300 illustrations (275 in full color)|