Cummings Otolaryngology, 7th Edition Head and Neck Surgery, 3-Volume Set
PUBLICATION AVAILABLE FROM JUNE 2020
The most comprehensive, multi-disciplinary text in the field, Cummings Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery, 7th Edition, provides detailed, practical answers and easily accessible clinical content on the complex issues that arise for otolaryngologists at all levels, across all subspecialties. This award-winning text is a one-stop reference for all stages of your career-from residency and board certification through the challenges faced in daily clinical practice. Updated content, new otology editor Dr. Howard W. Francis, and new chapters and videos ensure that this 7th Edition remains the definitive reference in today's otolaryngology.
- Brings you up to date with the latest minimally invasive procedures, recent changes in rhinology, and new techniques and technologies that are shaping patient outcomes.
- Contains 12 new chapters, including Chronic Rhinosinusitis, Facial Pain, Geriatric Otology, Middle Ear Endoscopic Surgery, Pediatric Speech Disorders, Pediatric Cochlear Implantation, Tongue-Ties and Lip Ties, Laryngotracheal Clefts, and more.
- Covers recent advances and new approaches such as the Draf III procedure for CRS affecting the frontal recess, endoscopic vidian and posterior nasal neurectomy for non-allergic rhinitis, and endoscopic approaches for sinonasal and orbital tumors, both extra- and intraconal.
- Provides access to 70 key indicator (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education Key Indicator Procedures), and surgical videos - an increase of 43% over the previous edition.
- Offers outstanding visual support with 4,000 high-quality images and hundreds of quick-reference tables and boxes.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Paul W. Flint, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon ; Bruce H. Haughey, MD, FACS, Professor and Director, Division of Head and Neck Surgical Oncology, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO; Valerie J. Lund, CBE, MS, FRCS, FRCSEd, Professor of Rhinology, University College, London; Honorary Consultant ENT Surgeon, Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital Trust, University College and Moorfields Eye Hospitals, London, UK ; K. Thomas Robbins, MD, FACS , Director, SimmonsCooper Cancer Institute at SIU; Professor, Division of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL; J. Regan Thomas, MD, FACS, Francis L. Lederer Professor, Department Head, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, IL; Marci M. Lesperance, MD, Professor, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Chief, Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, Michigan and Howard W. Francis
|Format||276 x 216|
|Autor||Paul W. Flint, MD, Bruce H. Haughey, MD, FACS, Valerie J. Lund, CBE, MS, FRCS, FRCSEd|
|Liczba ilustracji||Approx. 3200 illustrations (2000 in full color)|