Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias, 4th Edition
From anatomy and diagnostic criteria through specific mapping and ablation techniques, Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias, 4th Edition, covers all you need to know in this fast-changing field. Ideal for practitioners who need a comprehensive, user-friendly ablation text for the electrophysiology lab or office setting, this authoritative reference offers quick access to practical content, using dynamic videos, detailed tables, and high-quality images to help you apply what you learn in your practice.
- Incorporates recent, exciting developments in the field, including new mapping, imaging, and catheter technologies and ablation techniques.
- Contains new chapters on Pulmonary Vein Isolation by a Cryoballoon Catheter; Substrate-Based Ablation for Ventricular Tachycardia; and Ablation of Genetically Triggered Ventricular Tachycardia/Fibrillation.
- Offers new and expanded coverage of difficult cases VT ablation, including VT storm and use of hemodynamic support during ablation; new techniques for ablation of persistent and long-lasting persistent atrial fibrillation; cryoballoon-based pulmonary vein isolation to treat atrial fibrillation; and more.
- Offers expert guidance on atrial tachycardia and flutter, atrial fibrillation, atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia, tachycardias related to accessory atrioventricular connections, ventricular tachycardia, transseptal catheterization techniques, ablation for pediatric patients, and patient safety and complications.
- Helps you master each approach with exceptional visual guidance from nearly 300 new illustrations and figures, including many new ECGs, intracardiac recordings, as well as 3D mapping, ultrasound and fluoroscopic images.
- Includes numerous tables that provide quick access to key points, arrhythmia mechanisms, diagnostic criteria, target sites for ablation, use of special equipment, complications, and troubleshooting problems and their solutions.
- Provides access to 45 video clips (18 are new!) including newer techniques for transseptal access to the left atrium, expanded use of intracardiac ultrasound, techniques of pericardial access, and many more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Shoei K. Stephen Huang, MD, Chair Professor of Medicine, Tzu Chi University School of Medicine; Director, Center of Cardiovascular Medicine, Taichung Tzu Chi General Hospital, Hualien, Taiwan; Former Professor of Medicine with Tenure, Texas A&M University Health Science Center; Former Director, Cardiac Electrophysiology and Pacing, Baylor-Scott & White Health, Temple, Texas and John M. Miller, MD, Professor of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Director, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Indiana University Health, Indianapolis, Indiana
|Format||276 x 216|
|Autor||Shoei K. Stephen Huang, MD and John M. Miller, MD|
|Liczba ilustracji||Approx. 450 illustrations (300 in full color)|