Authoritative, clinically oriented, and unique in the field, Computed Body Tomography with MRI Correlation, 5th Edition is your one-stop reference for current information on CT and MRI in all aspects of adult and pediatric congenital and acquired disorders. This comprehensive text uses an easy-to-navigate format to deliver complete, well-illustrated coverage of the most current CT and MRI techniques for thorax, abdomen, pelvis and musculoskeletal systems in both adult and pediatric populations. The fully revised 5th Edition is a complete reference for residents, fellows, and attending radiologists, as well as clinicians in other specialties who are interested in CT and MRI evaluation of both common and less common disorders encountered in daily practice.
- A comprehensive resource of current CT and MRI techniques and practical clinical applications for evaluating the spectrum of congenital and acquired disorders in both adult and pediatric populations.
- Reflects the latest technological advances of the last decade: multidetector CT (MDCT) with 2D, 3D, and 4D that have revolutionized cross-sectional imaging evaluation, dual-energy CT and advancements to 3T and 7T magnets, and newer and faster MRI sequences and multi-channel coils.
- Clinically focused throughout, offering a system-by-system review of the normal anatomy and variants and management for specific disorders including: clinical presentation, characteristic imaging findings, differential diagnosis, and technical and interpretive pitfalls.
- More than 5,000 images and 2,000 new cases throughout.
- Section III: Pediatric Applications includes completely new and expanded content, all-new figures, and the addition of a new introductory chapter on Fetal Evaluation.
- Completely revised and rewritten by new contributing authors and editors, all distinguished radiologists from the teaching hospitals affiliated with Harvard Medical School: Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Beth Israel and Deaconess Medical Center, and Boston Children’s Hospital.
|Autor||Edward Y. Lee, Andetta Hunsaker and Bettina Siewert|