The University of Michigan's Upper Extremity Fracture Surgery First edition
The University of Michigan's Upper Extremity Fracture Surgery covers hand, wrist, forearm, elbow and shoulder fractures. Broad in its scope and coverage of adult and pediatric injuries, this comprehensive manual of operative procedures is invaluable in assisting practicing surgeons and trainees in enhancing their skills in bone fixation.
- Based on real-world advice that attending surgeons routinely provide residents and students.
- Chapters are structured in a consistent format and accompanied by abundant illustrations with a focus on technical procedures.
- Advice is contextual, framed according to each contributor’s field of expertise and their experiences with specific patient types in specific clinical situations.
- Written by fellows and veteran surgeons at the University of Michigan’s renowned hand and upper extremity surgery program.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
|Format||276 x 212|
|Autor||Kevin C Chung|