Educator Resources on Evolve
- Test bank in Examview with more than 450 questions
- Image collection with all images from the text in PowerPoint
- Essential coverage of physics and sonography prepares you for the physics portion of the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) certification exam.
- Current technology content, including the continuing progression of contrast agents and 3D and the more general aspects of transducers and instruments, helps you better comprehend the text.
- Straightforward explanations simplify complicated concepts.
- Learning objectives at the beginning of every chapter give you a measurable outcome to achieve.
- Key terms provide you with a list of the most important terms at the beginning of each chapter.
- Key Points, called out with an icon and special type, highlight the most important information to help you study more efficiently.
- Bulleted reviews at the end of each chapter identify key concepts covered in that chapter.
- End-of-chapter exercises test your knowledge and understanding with a mix of true/false, fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, and matching questions.
- Glossary of key terms at the end of the book serves as a quick reference, letting you look up definitions without having to search through each chapter.
- Appendices, including a List of Symbols, Complication of Equations, and Mathematics Review, equip you with additional resources to help comprehend difficult concepts.
- An Evolve site with student resources enhances your learning experience.
- A full-color design depicts over 120 high-quality ultrasound scans similar to what you will encounter in the clinical setting.
New to this Edition
- NEW! All-new content on elastography, shear wave imaging, acoustic radiation force impulse imaging (ARFI), volume imaging, power M-mode Doppler in TCD, miniaturization, and newer acquisition technique in Epic System keeps you in the know.
- NEW! Updated instrument output data and official safety statements ensure you are current with today's technology.
- NEW! Updated art added to necessary chapters gives you an up-to-date representation of what you will encounter in the clinical setting.
By Frederick W. Kremkau, PhD, Professor, Radiologic Sciences and Director, Program for Medical Ultrasound, Center for Applied Learnng, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC
|Format||276 x 216|
|Autor||Frederick W. Kremkau, PhD|
|Liczba ilustracji||2680 illustrations (2680 in full color)|