Perfect for residents to use during rotations, or as a quick review for practicing radiologists and fellows, Radiologic Physics: The Essentials is a complete, concise overview of the most important knowledge in this complex field. Each chapter begins with learning objectives and ends with board-style questions that help you focus your learning. A self-assessment examination at the end of the book tests your mastery of the content and prepares you for exams.
- Follows the proven Essentials series format to provide a comprehensive yet concise overview of radiologic physics.
- Features image-rich, case-based multiple-choice questions with answers and explanations that mimic what you’re likely to see on exams.
- Covers basic concepts of all modalities used during residency: radiography, fluoroscopy, mammography, CT, MRI, ultrasound, and nuclear medicine, as well as radiation biology and radiation protection.
- Helps you successfully absorb key concepts through behaviorally based learning objectives, as well as abundant mnemonics and superb imaging examples. Puts indispensable information at your fingertips in a compact and practical, high-yield format.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
|Format||276 x 212|
|Autor||Zhihua Qi and Robert D. Wissman|