- Includes chapters written by three of the leading world experts in phlebology
- Presents a succinct "how-to" guide with color illustrations and numerous line drawings
- Features key points, technique pearls, and practical hints to aid understanding
Authored by three of the leading world experts in phlebology, Venous Ultrasoundis an essential text for anyone involved in the treatment of chronic venous disease. It provides specific information on ultrasound as it is applied to chronic insufficiency, including history, general techniques, examples of anatomy, and protocols for performing ultrasound on patients. Focusing on the fundamentals that every phlebologist needs to know, the book includes color illustrations and numerous line drawings for a complete learning experience.
• Covers anatomy related to venous insufficiency
• Includes useful diagrams and images to aid understanding
• Thoroughly up to date, with all the latest information for those practicing
Venous Ultrasound will be invaluable for anyone interested in phlebology,
especially general and vascular surgeons, physicians, radiologists, angiologists,
sonographers, and nurses who work in this area.