Designed specifically to help you succeed on the Core Exam, Pediatric Imaging: A Core Review covers all key aspects of pediatric imaging, mimicking the image-rich, multiple-choice format of the actual test. Ideal for residents getting ready for the Core Examination, as well as practitioners taking recertification exams, this one-of-a-kind review follows the structure and content of what you’ll encounter on the test, effectively preparing you for Core Exam success!Key Features
- Contains 300 image-rich ultrasound questions with answers, explanations, and references.
- Features high-quality images that correspond to each question, plus high-yield tables embedded in the answers for additional review.
- Provides answers and rationales as to why an answer is correct and other choices are incorrect.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
|Autor||Steven L. Blumer, David M. Biko and Safwan S. Halabi|