Kaplan & Sadock's Pocket Handbook of Psychiatric Drug Treatment, 7e
For nearly 25 years, Kaplan & Sadock's Pocket Handbook of Psychiatric Drug Treatment has been an authoritative source of up-to-date, easy-to-find information on the full spectrum of psychiatric drug therapy. Now fully revised, the Seventh Edition of this essential guide remains the drug reference of choice for psychiatrists and other physicians, as well as psychiatric residents, medical students, clinical psychologists, psychiatric nurses, and other professionals who provide care for the mentally ill.
- Includes many new FDA-approved drugs, as well as updated information about drug selection and use that reflects both research data and clinical experience.
- Presents information in a clear, concise manner, classifying drugs according to their pharmacological activity and mechanism of action.
- Includes separate, updated chapters on nutritional supplements and herb preparations, drugs used in the treatment of obesity, and medication-induced movement disorders.
- Provides a wealth of data for each drug: chemical name; preparation and dosages; pharmacologic actions; indications for use and clinical applications; use in children, elderly persons, and pregnant and nursing women; side effects and adverse and allergic reactions; and drug-drug interactions.
- Reflects DSM-5 classification guidelines throughout.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
|Autor||Benjamin Sadock, Virginia A. Sadock and Norman Sussman|