Interventional Radiology: A Survival Guide, 4th Edition
What are the must-know aspects to preparing for and performing the most frequently requested diagnostic and therapeutic interventional procedures? Interventional Radiology: A Survival Guide, 4th Edition gives you the information you need to provide safe care in an easy-to-read, concise format. Written by experienced radiologists Drs. H. David Kessel and Iain Robertson, this edition features clear, step-by-step instructions for fundamental skills in this fast-growing field.
- Extensively restructured into 4 sections:
Core interventional skills; Essential equipment; Principles of Vascular intervention and Principles of Non-vascular intervention.
- Increased emphasis on Interventional Oncology including the management of cancer and its complications.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
New to this Edition
- Nearly 300 line diagrams and photos illustrate procedures, including anatomical and technical points.
- Tip boxes highlight key facts and technical recommendations.
- Troubleshooting guides help get you back on track when things don't go exactly as planned.
- Warning boxes highlight common and important pitfalls.
By David Kessel, MB, BS, MA, MRCP, FRCR, Consultant Radiologist, St. James's University Hospital, The Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust, Leeds, UK and Iain Robertson, MB, ChB, MRCP, FRCR, Consultant Radiologist, Gartnavel General Hospital, Glasgow, UK
|Format||234 x 156|
|Autor||David Kessel & Iain Robertson|
|Liczba ilustracji||420 (160 in full color)|