Imaging in Rheumatology: A Clinical Approach is ideal for radiologists and rheumatologists—as well as orthopedic surgeons and others interested in applying imaging to rheumatologic diseases—and stresses conventional radiography as the most effective imaging assessment technique to help diagnose various diseases and conditions. Greenspan and Gershwin—a radiologist and rheumatologist, respectively—focus on practical, everyday use, so you can apply knowledge you learn in any clinical setting.
- Clearly and comprehensively details clinical, pathological, and imaging assessment of rheumatic diseases and conditions like arthritides and arthropathies.
- Trains radiologists learn how imaging fits into diagnostic processes—and non-radiologists how to better understand imaging techniques.
- Designed for practical, everyday use in clinical situations with patients.
- Chapters in the core middle section present clinically relevant and practical overviews of a disease or condition, accompanied by illustrated imaging features of that condition.
- Helps you recognize a disease process masquerading as arthritis.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks.
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design.
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click.
- Adam Greenspan M.D., FACR
Professor Emeritus of Radiology and Orthopedic Surgery
Former Chief, Section of Musculoskeletal Imaging
Department of Radiology
University of California Davis
- M. Eric Gershwin MD
The Jack and Donald Chia Professor of Medicine, Chief, Division of Rheumatology/Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Department of Internal Medicine, University of California, Davis, School of Medicine, Davis, CA
|Autor||Adam Greenspan M.D., FACR, M. Eric Gershwin MD|