Hemodynamics and Cardiology, 3rd Edition Neonatology Questions and Controversies
Dr. Richard Polin's Neonatology Questions and Controversies series highlights the most challenging aspects of neonatal care, offering trustworthy guidance on up-to-date diagnostic and treatment options in the field. In each volume, renowned experts address the clinical problems of greatest concern to today's practitioners, helping you handle difficult practice issues and provide optimal, evidence-based care to every patient.
- Stay fully up to date in this fast-changing field with Hemodynamics and Cardiology, 3rd Edition.
- A new editorial team and a completely redesigned volume with state-of-the-art chapters on neonatal hemodynamics.
- New chapters on the role of delayed cord clamping/cord milking, the relationship between neonatal transition and brain injury, the hemodynamics of the asphyxiated neonate, the hemodynamic impact of therapeutic hypothermia, and practical physiology-based approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of neonatal hypotension, PPHN and PDA.
- A new section discusses comprehensive real-time monitoring of neonatal hemodynamics, and its role in the establishment of precision medicine in neonatology and the prediction of neonatal sepsis using mathematical modelling of heart rate variability.
- Expanded sections review the clinical application of the tools available for bedside monitoring of systemic and organ blood flow and oxygen delivery and the approaches to the pathophysiology-based treatment of neonatal shock and outcomes.
- Consistent chapter organization to help you find information quickly and easily.
- The most authoritative advice available from world-class neonatologists who share their knowledge of new trends and developments in neonatal care.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire 7-volume set, which includes online access that allows you to search across all titles!
Gastroenterology and Nutrition
Hematology, Immunology and Genetics
Hemodynamics and Cardiology
Infectious Disease and Pharmacology New Volume!
Nephrology and Fluid/Electrolyte Physiology
By Istvan Seri, MD, Professor of Pediatrics, Division Chief, USC Division of Neonatal Medicine, Keck School of Medicine/Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, USA
|Format||260 x 184|
|Autor||Istvan Seri, MD|
|Liczba ilustracji||Approx. 408 illustrations (170 in full color)|