Perfect as a quick reference in the emergency room or your office, the newest edition of this handbook is diagnostic and treatment focused, touching on a range of everyday conditions and problems. These include newer issues such as medico-psychological ramifications of sexual assault, complications from abortion, assisted reproductive technologies, and immunologic therapies. Ob-gyns as well as non-obstetric providers will find much here to help them assess and manage clinical situations.
- New information on treating Zika, dengue, chikungunya, and other mosquito-borne infections in pregnancy.
- Organized for this edition into two distinct sections—obstetrics and gynecology.
- Packed with numerous treatment algorithms and illustrations, including ultrasound.
- Now with more discussion of pathophysiology of disease.
- Contributors hail from pharmacy, surgery, radiology, and other disciplines in addition to obstetrics and gynecology.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
|Format||229 x 152|
|Autor||Guy I. Benrubi|