Grainger & Allison's Diagnostic Radiology 6th Edition, 2-Volume Set
Long recognized as the standard general reference in the field, this completely revised edition of Grainger and Allisons Diagnostic Radiology provides all the information that a trainee needs to master to successfully take their professional certification examinations as well as providing the practicing radiologist with a refresher on topics that may have been forgotten. Organized along an organ and systems basis, this resource covers all diagnostic imaging modalities in an integrated, correlative fashion and focuses on those topics that really matter to a trainee radiologist in the initial years of training.
"...the latest edition ... continues the fine tradition set by its predecessors.... help young radiologists to prepare for their examinations and continue to be a source of information to be dipped in and out of ... senior radiologists will also find the book useful ..." Reviewed by: RAD Magazine March 2015
"I am sure the current edition will be successful and help young radiologists to prepare for their examinations and continue to be a source of information to be dipped in and out of..." Reviewed by RAD Magazine, March 2015
Master the field and prepare for certification or recertification with a succinct, comprehensive account of the entire spectrum of imaging modalities and their clinical applications.
New to this Edition
- Effectively apply the latest techniques and approaches with complete updates throughout including 4 new sections (Abdominal Imaging, The Spine, Oncological Imaging, and Interventional Radiology) and 28 brand new chapters.
- Gain the fresh perspective of two new editors-Jonathan Gillard and Cornelia Schaefer-Prokop -- eight new section editors -- Michael Maher, Andrew Grainger, Philip O'Connor, Rolf Jager, Vicky Goh, Catherine Owens, Anna Maria Belli, Michael Lee -- and 135 new contributors.
- Stay current with the latest developments in imaging techniques such as CT, MR, ultrasound, and coverage of hot topics such as: Image guided biopsy and ablation techniques and Functional and molecular imaging.
- Solve even your toughest diagnostic challenges with guidance from nearly 4,000 outstanding illustrations.
- Quickly grasp the fundamentals you need to know through a more concise, streamlined format.
- Access the full text online at Expert Consult.
By Andy Adam, CBE, MB, BS (Hons), PhD, FRCP, FRCR, FRCS, FFR RCSI (Hon), FRANZCR (Hon), FACR (Hon), FMedSci, Professor of Interventional Radiology Guy's, King's and St Thomas' School of Medicine London, UK; Adrian K. Dixon, MD, MD(Hon caus), FRCP, FRCR, FRCS, FFRRCSI(Hon), FRANZCR(Hon), FACR(Hon), FMedSci, Professor of Radiology, Department of Radiology, Addenbrooke's Hopsital University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK; Jonathan H Gillard, BSc, MA, MD, FRCR, FRCP, MBA, Professor of Neuroradiology, University of Cambridge; Cornelia Schaefer-Prokop, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Radiology, Hannover School of Medicine, Germany; Ronald G. Grainger, MB, ChB(Hons), MD, FRCP, DMRD, FRCR, FACR(Hon), FRACR(Hon), Professor of Diagnostic Radiology (Emeritus), University of Sheffield; Honorary Consultant Radiologist, Royal Hallamshire Hospital and Northern General Hospital, Sheffield, UK and David J. Allison, BSc, MD, MRCS, LRCP, MB, BS, DMRD, FRCR, FRCP, Professor of Diagnostic Radiology, Royal Postgraduate Medical School, Hammersmith Hospital, London, UK
"The editors have continued the high standards of the previous editions. I am sure the current edition will be successful and help young radiologists to prepare for their examinations and continue to be a source of information to be dipped in and out of. Senior radiologists will also find the book useful to brush up on areas in which their knowledge has gone rusty." Reviewed by RAD Magazine, March 2015
|Autor||Andy Adam, Adrian K. Dixon, Jonathan Gillard, Cornelia Schaefer-Prokop, Ronald G. Grainger|
|Liczba ilustracji||3880 illustrations (230 in full color)|