Planowana data premiery książki została przesunięta na grudzień 2018 r.
Kupując książkę w PRZEDSPRZEDAŻY kupujesz ją po niższej cenie.
Płacisz już teraz, a książka wysyłana jest niezwłocznie po dostawie do magazynu.
Diagnostyka obrazowa układu nerwowego. (Imaging in Neurology, 1st Edition)
Written by two renowned leaders in neuroradiology and neurology, this unique reference is a high-level imaging resource ideal for today's clinical neurologist or neuroscientist. Using straightforward, jargon-free prose, this book provides an overview of neurological disorders coupled with typical imaging findings - all designed for use at the point of care. You will be expertly guided throughout, from radiologic appearance and the significance of the imaging findings to the next appropriate steps in effective patient care.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices
- Discusses radiologic appearances of common neurological diseases, their significance, and the next steps in patient care in a clear manner perfectly suited for neurologists or neuroscientists
- Provides high-level information from both a neuroradiologist and a neurologist, making it a balanced and appropriate clinical reference for day-to-day neurology practice
- Covers imaging in stroke, infectious disease, brain malformations, tumors, and more
- Keeps you up-to-date with unusual emerging neurologic disorders, such as Susac syndrome, West Nile Virus, and IRIS
By Anne G Osborn, MD, FACR, Distinguished Professor of Radiology, William H. and Patricia W. Child Presidential Endowed Chair in Radiology, University of Utah School of Medicine, GE Healthcare; Visiting Professor in Diagnostic Imaging, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Salt Lake City, Utah and Kathleen B. Digre, MD, Professor of Neurology and Ophthalmology, University of Utah School of Medicine; Neuro-Ophthalmologist, Morgan Eye Center at University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Salt Lake City
"This is yet another wonderful offering from Dr. Osborn's group. It is well suited for its intended audience and provides a good overview of pertinent imaging findings clinicians should be familiar with. Image quality and artist renderings are of the highest quality and are well annotated. The captions are easy to read and provide excellent descriptions of the images."
- Tara Catanzano, MD (Baystate Medical Center) for Doody's Review Service
"This book would serve as an excellent academic and clinical reference for Neurology practitioners, both those in training and at the attending level. Imaging in Neurology could easily become a staple in the Neurology book market as an imaging bible of sorts."
-American Journal of Neuroradiology Blog (May 2016)
Książek w przedsprzedaży nie można zamawiać łącznie z książkami z regularnej oferty.
|Autor||Anne G. Osborn Kathleen B. Digre|