Marked by a consistent, easy-to-follow structure and thousands of supporting illustrations, Diagnostic Pediatric Ultrasound is the complete go-to reference for daily practice. It clearly shows why ultrasound is the pediatric imaging modality of first choice, offering safe, non-invasive, high-quality results that lead to an accurate diagnosis. Providing a wide range of normal reference images for comparison with pathologic findings, the book is essential for any clinician using ultrasonography in pediatric care.
- Organized, didactic chapter structure that includes a concise introduction, indications for ultrasound, examination techniques, normal anatomy and variants, measurement tables of developing organs, and descriptions of pathologic findings for every anatomic region and organ system
- Nearly 1700 high-quality images that depict all conditions in exquisite detail
- Unique Tips from the Pros that offer practical insights gained through actual clinical experience with pediatric patients
- Hundreds of current references for further reading
- Instructive ultrasound video clips available on Thieme Media Center
Complete with advice for creating a child-friendly environment, examining infants and children, communicating with parents, and diagnosing complex cases, Diagnostic Pediatric Ultrasound makes a major contribution to the field. It will increase the know-ledge and skills of all pediatric and general radiologists, radiology residents, pediatricians, and other specialists who use ultrasound to care for this sensitive population.
|Autor||Eric Beek, Rick R. van Rijn|