Critical Care Medicine The Essentials and More, Fifth edition
With a full-color design and concise, easy-to-read chapters, Critical Care Medicine: The Essentials and a Bit More covers the core elements of critical care, with a unique focus on the pathophysiology underlying clinical disorders and how pathophysiologic concerns affect treatment options. There is much here that’s new: brand-new content, expanded discussions, and more graphical elements than ever before. Chapters follow a consistent structural template, with discussions of diagnosis, instrumentation, treatment and management techniques, and more. Expertly and succinctly captures all the fundamentals of the field!
- Designed primarily for use by students and residents, but also helpful for anyone already in practice.
- Emphasizes the pathophysiologic elements and treatments of illness and injury.
- Now with updated drug info and more substantial coverage of interventional radiology, pregnancy care, and organization of critical care.
- Adds new, brief summaries that present opposing arguments of controversial points.
- Topics range from intubation, ventilation, and pharmacotherapy, as well as drug overdoses, sepsis, gastrointestinal bleeding, and other crisis care scenarios.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience:
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
|Format||254 x 178|
|Autor||John J Marini and David J Dries|