Clinical Anatomy: Applied Anatomy for Students and Junior Doctors, 14th Edition
Now in its fourteenth edition, Clinical Anatomy is the definitive text offering medical students, postgraduate trainees and junior doctors the anatomical information they need to succeed in a clinical setting.
Professor Harold Ellis and Professor Vishy Mahadevan provide an accessible, comprehensive, and detailed exploration of anatomy, specifically designed for students and trainees at all levels. Revised and updated, the fourteenth edition contains more information about the nervous system as well as medical images, diagrams and photographs that are overlaid with anatomical illustrations, revealing detailed surface anatomy. This edition:
- Puts greater emphasis on clinical relevance and contains more content for non-surgical trainees
- Offers a variety of illustrative clinical scenario case studies
- Contains many more medical images and diagrams such as CT and MRI
- Presents expanded information on the nervous system
- Includes a companion website that contains digital flashcards of all the illustrations and photographs presented in the book
Written for medical students, junior doctors, and those studying for The Royal College of Surgeons examinations, the new edition of Clinical Anatomy continues to be an essential resource for understanding the basics of clinical anatomy.
|Autor||Harold Ellis, Vishy Mahadevan|