Biopsy Interpretation of the Head and Neck Third edition Biopsy Interpretation Series
Part of the highly regarded Biopsy Interpretation Series, this fully revised volume provides practical, highly illustrated information on the diagnosis and prognosis of the full range of biopsies of the various tissues of the head and neck region, including the ear. Biopsy Interpretation of the Head and Neck, 3rd Edition, addresses both common and unusual issues that arise in day-to-day practice, with an emphasis on the complex area of the upper aerodigestive tract and ear.
- Discusses both neoplastic and non-neoplastic entities to help you arrive at an accurate diagnosis and guide patient management.
- Provides new information about emerging diagnostic entities and ancillary testing.
- Covers squamous cell carcinomas, HPV-related tumors, bony lesions, odontogenic lesions, and more.
- Incorporates selected and targeted use of ancillary techniques.
- Features 200 additional images online, as well as a 50-question test bank for self-assessment and review.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
|Format||229 x 152|
|Autor||Edward B. Stelow and Stacey Mills|