Berquist's Musculoskeletal Imaging Companion Third edition
Using a quick-reference, highly illustrated approach, Berquist's Musculoskeletal Imaging Companion, Third Edition , is a practical guide to the radiologic diagnosis of the full range of musculoskeletal disorders. It presents over 1500 large, clear images of common diseases, disorders, and injuries, accompanied by succinct, bulleted "key facts" regarding the clinical and imaging features of each condition. Helpful tables, high-quality line drawings, and suggested readings for further study help you choose the best imaging approach and achieve optimal results for every patient.
- Includes over 600 new images, numerous new disorders, and a user-friendly, full-color design
- Covers all musculoskeletal regions and disease entities, imaging of orthopaedic appliances and prostheses, and detailed protocols for all current imaging modalities
- Demonstrates the utility of multiple modalities in specific situations and recommends the best, most cost-effective approach
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
|Format||254 x 178|
|Autor||Jeffrey J. Peterson|