Atlas of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology Third edition
Packed with more sonographic images than ever before, the third edition of the Atlas of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology helps you better understand and interpret sonographic imagery, and improve diagnostic accuracy of ultrasound images. This comprehensive visual tutorial is split into two distinct sections: obstetrical ultrasound and gynecological ultrasound. Each section covers normal and abnormal anatomy, pathology, and interventional procedures.
- Includes more than 1,300 ultrasound images that highlight normal and abnormal anatomy, pathological conditions, and procedures.
- Links to more than 200 video clips that depict, in real-time, diagnoses of sonographic abnormalities.
- All 3 authors hail from Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School.
- Additional author brings experience in and greater coverage of gynecological ultrasound.
- Ideal for residents and physicians in radiology, obstetrics, gynecology, emergency medicine, and family practice.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s ), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs , supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
|Format||276 x 212|
|Autor||Peter M. Doubilet, Carol B. Benson and Beryl R. Benacerraf|