Orthopaedic Surgery Essentials: Spine Second edition Orthopaedic Surgery Essentials Series
Designed to provide all the information needed by residents during spine surgery rotations, this long-awaited second edition is your go-to source of essential information on every key aspect of spine surgery. Written by established and upcoming leaders and pioneers in the field, this single-volume resource can easily be read cover to cover during a rotation or used for quick reference before a patient workup or operation. Thoroughly revised and updated, it not only provides the high-yield information you must know, but also gives you a practical understanding of treatment options for a wide variety of spinal problems.
- Brings you up to date with the latest information and innovative techniques in spine surgery, from world leaders in the field.
- Provides succinct, yet complete information on the wide variety of spinal conditions as well as the critical elements of examination, evaluation, and general knowledge.
- Features ample illustrations, algorithms, bulleted lists, charts, and tables throughout.
- Examination and diagnostics
- Specific disorders such as trauma, infections, tumors, degenerative disorders, deformity, inflammatory disorders, sports injuries, and osteoporosis
- Nonsurgical treatments and surgical procedures
- Pain, bone grafting, biomechanics, and outcomes assessment
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
|Autor||Christopher M. Bono MD, Andrew J. Schoenfeld MD. MSc|